Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vintage-style watercolor invitations

Yes, I'm still thinking about making my own invitations.  But today I stumbled upon these on weddingpaperdivas.com, when I haphazardly clicked on an ad while on Facebook:

Washed Floral

Rustic Garden

Painterly Passion

I probably should clarify that although my wedding is on an island, it will take place within a garden from the 1800's.  I feel like the watercolors really go with what I've been envisioning as far as bridesmaid dress colors and other decor.  I especially love the handrawn elements in the third invitation.

These lovelies are actually in my budget.  Even though I like to DIY everything, these are tempting... it would be a lot easier... what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the rustic garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all 3 of them, especially the rustic garden, which looks very island-y to me. If they're affordable and in your budget, I would say go for them: I'm doing a lot of DIY, but invitations look so time consuming, and printing can actually be more expensive than just ordering them! I'm having a friend design mine and ordering them from Vistaprint, but if I didn't have such a design-passionate friend I'd just order one of Vistaprint's premade designs: they have some surprisingly great ones!

    ReplyDelete